My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

Discus and support My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its JTAG But it Cannot Connect to XBOX Live! HELP ME! 8aadfd06-a27f-47ae-8725-a794bf7fa1f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoForCommunity, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

Its JTAG But it Cannot Connect to XBOX Live!

HELP ME!

:)

LeoForCommunity, Dec 2, 2020
  2. AnnoyedTick7124 Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live

So my brother cant play on his ps4 and i cant play on my 360 at the same time?

Meaning if my brothers playing on his playstation i cant play on Xbox live?

If we got a router that can handle multiple consoles would that help?
  3. xbox360italy Win User

can't connect to live

4. medium bloke Win User

Connection issues

If you're using a wired connection, try using a different ethernet cable from your router to your xbox. If you're using a wireless adapter or have an Xbox 360 S, check the connection to the network using the Xbox itself to troubleshoot connection issues.

For more help go here
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live

You might need to change your wireless router settings. Here are some things you should know:

Xbox 360 S console: The Xbox 360 S console’s built-in Wi-Fi uses the 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) frequency band. If your router is broadcasting using another frequency, your Xbox 360 S console cannot connect to your wireless network. Check your router documentation
    to find out how to set your router to broadcast at 2.4 GHz. If you want to connect using the 5 GHz frequency band, you will need to add the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter to your Xbox 360 S console.

Xbox 360 S console and black adapter: The Xbox 360 S console and the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter cannot use the 802.11n wireless protocol in combination with WEP or WPA TKIP encryption. If your router requires WEP or WPA encryption, your
    console will try to connect to your wireless network using a slower wireless protocol such as 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11a.

Use WPA2 if possible: The best wireless encryption to use with your Xbox 360 console is WPA2 with AES encryption.

Wireless N router and a gray adapter: If you have an 802.11n or N type router and a gray Xbox 360 Wireless G Networking Adapter, configure your N type router to use a mixed mode; broadcast using a combination of wireless standard N and either B, G, or A.

For more information on these problems with connections I would like you to click these links

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard

support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-connect-wireless-network-978945
  6. CruelCrazycoop Win User

32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

ok so does anyone know why my xbox 360 s cant connect to live using wifi but the one that has an Ethernet cord can?? and no its not a moden, ip, or port forwarding problem
Thema:

My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

1. My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live - Similar Threads - Brother´s 360 Cant

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  9. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  10. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c