My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...

Discus and support My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please provide me with information that I can do to help him. 1d371452-02ff-45dc-b602-7ce757c4d652 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WiredRabbit9935, Oct 8, 2017.

1. My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...

Please provide me with information that I can do to help him.

:)

WiredRabbit9935, Oct 8, 2017
  2. TOMMYSTEEL02
    TOMMYSTEEL02 Guest
    Help me please

My brother has wiped his xbox and forgot his account email, all he knows is his xbox gamertag. Help me please.

TOMMYSTEEL02, Oct 8, 2017
  3. SOCTT FIALZ
    SOCTT FIALZ Guest
    Stolen account

My younger brother gave out his account information to someone that was phishing for it and he has changed my brothers email password on him. I'm down as the parent to the account so I can sign on with my email and password, is there any way I could get
    his email password changed granting only me use of the account

SOCTT FIALZ, Oct 8, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...

Follow the info here:

M3tal Daz3, Oct 8, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with information.

Follow the info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3REDpjg7eI
  6. Smwutches Win User

My brother forgot his Xbox account

7. Temhotabot Win User

Me and my brother forgot his password

If you call Phone Support you won't get very far if you can't recall any of the information about the account. They won't just give it to you unless you can prove you are the account owner.

I would recommend you try the resetting password option on your e-mail account as suggested above.
  8. maxen Win User

9. fredgiblet Win User

You can contact support and they will ask a few different questions that may work out for you.
Thema:

1. My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ... - Similar Threads - Brother Rashad forgot

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. We must fight to join our brothers

in XboX Insiders
    We must fight to join our brothers: must petition to join the war (helldivers II) https://chng.it/BjZ4frTMZK submitted by /u/Icy-March-9517 [link] [comments]
  8. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  9. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  10. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...