My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

Discus and support My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Victoria Horton, Apr 10, 2024.

1. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please

:)

Victoria Horton, Apr 10, 2024
  2. humaindu42 Win User

xbox account

not actually my brother has a xbox live account and when he put a paypal put out the xbox and i wonder if and i go to the account and i put a code 3 months it that it works ?
  3. eviltedi Win User

Another multiplat 1080p on other console

@ GG, Thanks for the support, it will up scale to 1080p, which is fine by me, and it is difficult to tell the difference, as for damaging my eyes, I'm on the fence there, my cousin and brothers have 50" LED tellys, my cousin is very close to his, and after
    an hour of Halo 4 my head was pounding, back at my bit, on my 42" plasma I have no problems,

-

It may not damage your eyes, but as far as I go, it is very unpleasant sitting that close, but we're all different.
  4. dead girls dont Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Redeem Code - Not Showing Game

Forza Horizon 3

Use link above and log into your xbox account. See what it says then.

It says buy $49.99 when I have already put the code in so I should own it. Plus I'm not in America either so it should be in pounds.
    im not in America either but on my purchase history it shows up as dollars instead of pounds.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his privileges away and cant suspend his xbox live account becuase
    he decided to put a password on the console so she cant do anything. Is there another way to suspend his account without going on the xbox?
    you can just block the xboxs ip or mac address on the router side
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

emails

Hi.

My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300 on his brothers bank card (unsupervised play by his mother!) so he sold his xbox. For his birthday his dad and
    myself bought him an xbox and he set up a new gamertag, he still has his old gamer tag with all his other games on it however when trying to access it it asks for a security pin which has been sent to his older brothers email address and we can not get that
    code as his older brother wont give him it even when we try to explain we want to get rid of his details so he has no comeback from it, however we did have access to his old gamertag as we removed the credit card that was on it. so my question is how can i
    remove the email address for his old account and put mine on it? i have tries to go through xbox assist but still waiting!!
    In short that account is his older brothers unless his brother gives the ok to change the email its his microsoft account
Thema:

My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

1. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on... - Similar Threads - brother has put

2. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  3. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...
  4. I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I...: I have a Xbox and my brother has one he has the Xbox live account when he plays his game I can’t play mine unless he turns his game off I have tried making mine the home Xbox but it still doing it...
  5. How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...: ive been booted offline (my brother) he was playing on xbox and someone manages to pull his ip adress and have somehow changed out ip adress to something we dont know and i would like to find out...
  6. I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account: Hello, I just made my account and I want to sign in to minecraft but my brother also has an account and plays minecraft so how do I sign into mine? I play minecraft on my Nintendo switch....
  7. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...: Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is there anything I can do about this as garda can't...
  8. "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...: Beat campaign with little brother on insane and Didn't get the achievement for it but he does. I don't know why it is doing it but I need the achievements so I could get gold sawed up....
  9. my brother account has been banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my brother account has been banned: hi can some one help please my brother account has been banned from mircosoft points b2733c15-763c-4293-b117-6b20f3685424
  10. Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls: Hello, My little brother with downs has locked the Xbox 360 using family codes and we can no longer play games on it. He has forgotten the passcode and the reset answer so we're locked out of all...