My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

Discus and support My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother gifted me modern warfare 2 thru his pc, I play on Xbox and never got the gift. Also never received a text telling me he gifted me it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kayden bennett, Dec 15, 2022.

1. My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

My brother gifted me modern warfare 2 thru his pc, I play on Xbox and never got the gift. Also never received a text telling me he gifted me it

:)

kayden bennett, Dec 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

Well it would be theu email

But if he used the battlenet marketplace ir wouldn't be on xbox

Those emails would be instant

Mw2 isn't available on xbox on pc

It is only available on battlenet
  3. kayden bennett Win User

I tried logging into my email. But it’s not letting me, I’ve tried many times
  4. kayden bennett Win User

We double checked everything. I don’t have anything on my end and he don’t on his either, I don’t know what else to do
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for letting me know. In that case he'll have to check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with any account that he uses to see if he can find the purchase. If he can then he should request a refund on the purchase so he can try again
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Kayden, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your gift.

If your brother gifted the item through the Xbox Store then the code should be waiting for you in the Xbox Message Center on the console. If he bought a code then he would have had to send it to your email directly from his.

If you can't find the 25 digit 5x5 code via either of those methods please have your brother double check his billing to make sure everything went through ok.
Thema:

1. My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift - Similar Threads - brother gifted game

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ll will not download because my brother gifted it to me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ll will not download because my brother gifted it to me.: Hello. My older brother gifted me Modern Warfare ll during Christmas time of last year. Ever since then I have attempted to download the game several times but the downloading software has a...
  8. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...: I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly than gift card etc?...
  9. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  10. Didn't receive my second code for nhl 17 as a gift to my brother

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my second code for nhl 17 as a gift to my brother: I purchased two copies of nhl 17 and only received one code. One was for me and the second for my brother. Just looking to see if I could get a second code to give to my brother thanks...