My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one

Discus and support My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i and my brother use the same computer but different Microsoft accounts but it normally detects that he own bedrock so when he needs to make a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Idriss Mezzi, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Idriss Mezzi
    Idriss Mezzi Guest

My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one

So i and my brother use the same computer but different Microsoft accounts but it normally detects that he own bedrock so when he needs to make a username for Java it say that he can't login can someone please help me

:)

Idriss Mezzi, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Idriss Mezzi Win User

Sadly it doesnt work and i cant try the window 1/8 launcher trick because i dont have enough memory
  3. Idriss Mezzi Win User

Thanks for the help i will try it out
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could you try uninstalling the actual minecraft launcher and install the Windows 7/8 Launcher momentarily?

Try following steps from the official bug report (take a look at the comments)
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCL-20496

If the issue persists, Mojang advised to submit a ticket with them Idriss

Cheers
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Idris

Do you mean that he's receiving a message that says something like "failed to create a profile"?

If yes, actually this is with the latest minecraft launcher versions;
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCL-20496

I'm going to share you something that worked for me:

This is (if you're able to play Java without no issues) sign with his account on your PC and Java launcher, once there try creating for him the username and that's it

I found this workaround due to I was facing the same issue on my Mac (and I never played Java edition before), I asked my brother and... Bum
    I was able to play it

Also your brother could try downloading the launcher for Windows 7/8 from here and give it a shot:
    https://minecraft.net/download
  6. Lapota Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

My brother got the java +bedrock bundle but he simply did not get java edition.
Thema:

1. My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one - Similar Threads - brother can't login

2. I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.: After looking it up I think it has something to do with the Nat type saying Toredo unable to qualify. I have tried every suggested solution and nothing works. Me and my brother are on the same...
  3. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  4. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...
  5. Brother can't hear me in party or game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brother can't hear me in party or game chat.: It's been happening for a while now, whenever me (I play on XBOX One S) and my brother (who plays on PC) want to play on Sea of Thieves we go into an XBOX party. When we're both in the party, I...
  6. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock: I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application. 1fdb7642-0e10-42aa-8716-2316ebf191e1
  7. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  8. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  9. My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa: My brother and I both got game pass on our accounts recently, he downloaded Gears of wars 5 in his account first. When I try to play gears 5 it prompts me the option to install in the xbox app,...
  10. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...