my brother cant get into my friends realm.

Discus and support my brother cant get into my friends realm. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friends started up a Minecraft realm recently so everyone in are friend group could hang out and chill. Originally we all got into the realm, but we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewKitzan, Jan 2, 2021.

1. AndrewKitzan
    AndrewKitzan Guest

my friends started up a Minecraft realm recently so everyone in are friend group could hang out and chill. Originally we all got into the realm, but we wanted to change some of the settings later on. Do to that, we ended up running into some problems.
    So to fix those problems we ended up downloading the world and uploading it on a new realm by the same host. After that everyone else got on fine except my brother. even though the host was whitelisting him my brother was not receiving any invites to the realm
    and after we tried that a couple times we just decided to give him the realm code. but unlike the last realm we had were if they had the code they would instantly be added in, this realm says that it requires permission from the host. yet the host says that
    he doesn't see anywhere to accept him and that the host's earlier whitelist was still pending. we have no clue at this point what to do because neither the code or the invitations(though the envelope) are working for him.

:)

AndrewKitzan, Jan 2, 2021
  2. OZHKI Win User

Minecraft Realms feed not working

Ugh i have the same problem too. My friend on PS4 can upload to the realm feed but me and my other friend(owner of the realm) both on PC cant upload to it...
  3. Jeffersøn MartInez Win User

minecraft can’t buy realm

I cant buy realms its not letting me and i wanna play with my friends
  4. diamondpixel789 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

My brother can join and i can join of my phone but 2 of my friends cant
  5. Niggman jr Sir Win User

Minecraft realms ps4 not working

Im having the same problem no answer anywhere. I can log in on my phone and get on the realm but cant hop on the realm on my ps4
  6. Jeff Threat Win User

Cant load into my friends realm

hmmm check to see if there is update for the game. If not, Uninstall and then re install
Thema:

1. my brother cant get into my friends realm. - Similar Threads - brother cant friends

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription: So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game...
  5. brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in: I have my account on my brothers Xbox as home my Xbox just has my account. My younger has a Xbox account but is a non Xbox live member and is using my Xbox (non home) for him to play Minecraft I...
  6. Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother: Resident evil 5 is bugged i cant play with my brother, i have tried everything changed router got a router booster, restarted my xbox done a hard reset, can i get my money back ive bought it off...
  7. My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live: Its JTAG But it Cannot Connect to XBOX Live! HELP ME! 8aadfd06-a27f-47ae-8725-a794bf7fa1f4
  8. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  9. I want to gameshare with my brother but i cant cause of the preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to gameshare with my brother but i cant cause of the preview update: i cant gameshare cause of the stupid preview update b28a5024-7943-4398-b699-8250756c312a
  10. Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??: Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other accounts i cant play online...