My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and...

Discus and support My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and there is no way to speak to a human at Xbox. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pd wickham, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Pd wickham
    Pd wickham Guest

My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and...

My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and there is no way to speak to a human at Xbox. Any ideas?

:)

Pd wickham, Sep 23, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and there is no way to speak to a human at Xbox. Any ideas?

Hello, when you say wont connect what do you mean? Is there any error that come up on the screen? Are you unable to connect to WIFI? Which console are you using?
  3. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  4. KristianKulha Win User

My Fortnite wont update. It keeps saying “installation stopped working”.

Hello there,

Sorry for my late response. I had no internet and simply forgot about this discussion. My console is connected to a different network (Wi-Fi), it’s a public connection but I’ve tried updating Fortnite on that connection and on my private connection at home. Both networks and still Fortnite won’t update. Also, if I am connected to the internet, where should this backup of this data be, what cloud and where?
  5. ToxicReaper9571 Win User

Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

My Xbox won’t connect again to my mobile hotspot
  6. gertalva Win User

Microsoft flight simulator saying that i am offline even tho im connected.

This has been plaguing me on my Xbox flight sim too since the update. How can I fix if it won’t go online? The Xbox is connected
Thema:

1. My brand new Xbox won’t connect and update. The retailer won’t take responsibility and... - Similar Threads - brand won’t connect

2. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  3. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  4. Brand new Xbox one won’t get passed first update error code “0x80be0002”

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox one won’t get passed first update error code “0x80be0002”: I bought a brand new Xbox One. After starting it the first time, it tries to update. However, after a short time it displays the error 'There was a problem with the update'. it gets stuck with...
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...: Hello, For the past six or so months I have been using an Xbox series S controller which unfortunately stopped working wirelessly. I tried to see if there was a way to fix it but I came up short....
  7. My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...: My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in...
  8. Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...: Seagate game drive won’t let me play any games. It’s brand new just came in the mail today. It says newer games aren’t able to be played on it even though it says compatible for xbox series s on...
  9. Brand new Series X won’t show any video been waiting two hours for supervisor phone call

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Series X won’t show any video been waiting two hours for supervisor phone call: Long story short I bought an Xbox Series X. It’s brand new obviously never opened. It turns on but shows no video on any monitor I try and even tried different cables. Even the safe mode option...
  10. Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One: I need help troubleshooting why my controller suddenly stopped connecting. Just got a brand new controller that also wont connect. Help is appreciated. 84d2364a-f20a-4fca-b938-15eddc46839e