My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

Discus and support My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JD JM, Aug 31, 2023.

1. JD JM
    JD JM Guest

My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my friends one automatically signs in as player 1, not to mention looking and feeling much newer than "my" controller. Is there a way to check serial numbers or anything else to confirm this?

:)

JD JM, Aug 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: