My brand new Xbox can't connect to the internet

Discus and support My brand new Xbox can't connect to the internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My brand new Xbox can't connect to the internet Just an S a couple days after christmas. Wire connection and it will not recognize wired connection... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Seeabo, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Seeabo
    Seeabo Guest

Just an S a couple days after christmas. Wire connection and it will not recognize wired connection after initial setup update. Switched back in the old xbox one and it works fine. old xbox even connects wirelessly with no problems. took my S over a family
    members house and it connected no problem. I don't get it either.

:)

Seeabo, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Vulture22
    Vulture22 Guest
    My Xbox will not connect to the internet.

My brand new xbox 360 just stopped connecting to the internet both wireless and lan-line.

Vulture22, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Pjjjjjjjjj
    Pjjjjjjjjj Guest
    XBOX won't connect to XBOX Live

It's a brand new xbox was able to connect at the start but no longer. I have a wireless internet cnnection

Pjjjjjjjjj, Dec 28, 2017
  4. RichB2K
    RichB2K Guest

Just an S a couple days after christmas. Wire connection and it will not recognize wired connection after initial setup update. Switched back in the old xbox one and it works fine. old xbox even connects wirelessly with no problems. took my S over a family
    members house and it connected no problem. I don't get it either.

RichB2K, Dec 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: