my brand new pre owned broke on me the next day

Discus and support my brand new pre owned broke on me the next day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used my warranty for me to get a new controller on xbox when i got a pre owned one the next day the joystick randomly BROKE on me on the back of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kemo37, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Kemo37
    Kemo37 Guest

I used my warranty for me to get a new controller on xbox when i got a pre owned one the next day the joystick randomly BROKE on me on the back of the box i got it in it says i can exchange within 30 days can i get a new one even tho the pre owned broke on me

:)

Kemo37, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Got it, in this case, please get in touch with GameStop for further assistance. The 30 day guarantee will be provided by them.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kemo37. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What store or seller did you get this controller from?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Kemo37 Win User

Hi kyle i got this controller from gamestop
  5. Joker9428 Win User

my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

Is the game brand new or pre owned?
  6. VernierSlake Win User

someone tell me whats wrong?

Was the console a pre-owned one or brand new?
Thema:

1. my brand new pre owned broke on me the next day - Similar Threads - brand pre owned

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  6. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  7. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  8. Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox elite controller 2 warranty expiry: Just bought a brand new xbox elite controller 2 on 4/5/2024 and when I registered it on my Microsoft account, the controller warranty ends on 6/5/2024. Shouldn't it have a warranty of 2 years or...
  9. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  10. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...