my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

Discus and support my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seanracing6928, Jan 9, 2014.

1. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are these gamer tags. Her gamer tag is Xx MzPaMsKi xX she was
    over aggressive and disrespectful and trash talking and using explicit language. and this person was trying to harass me and threaten me in the in game voice chat hisband her gamer tag is ARONEOUSS. And this man was using explicit language in being way to
    over aggressive. His gamer tag is Stun Blizzard.

:)

seanracing6928, Jan 9, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Three anoying people, Really anoying!!!!

As an ambassador yourself you know that the best course of action in this situation would be to mute the players or block communications. Also I would recommend adding these players to your avoid list.

support.xbox.com/.../submit-player-review

-

In the future please do not call out other players on the forums.

bowski477, Jan 9, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 9, 2014
  4. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

your not aloud to name or shame on the forums plz remove it but all u can do file complaint and block them

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Jan 10, 2014
  5. You can only report one person at a single time, you can report the others one after another. All you can do is block, report, and mute each person separately. There's no option to report them all at once. Also, it's against the rules to name and shame someone.

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt in these players need to be banned of xbox live.

You can only report one person at a single time, you can report the others one after another. All you can do is block, report, and mute each person separately. There's no option to report them all at once. Also, it's against the rules to name and shame someone.
  7. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt in these players need to be banned of xbox live.

your not aloud to name or shame on the forums plz remove it but all u can do file complaint and block them
  8. Misconfigured Win User

BLOCKING PLAYERS FROM PLAYING WITH YOUR CHILD IS IMPOSSIBLE

submit a player review dose not block a user you must look through your childs inbox for a message from the person you wish to block and click on one of the messages and at the bottem it says block comunications thats how you block if you submit a review
    then that will do nothing to block him ok ?
  9. KamakaziCow69r Win User

block communications feature does not work!

i do not have the "report or block" option on their profile. i have submit player review... file complaint... and mute. I submitted bad player review. i then filed a complaint, i then selected mute, and also clicked block communications within the message.
    they are still able to message me!
  10. LegoNinja187 Win User

Communications ban on xbox one??

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

How ever you have breached the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by using that one swear word in the message you sent that player, remember it is always best to block and report these types of players. Than to sink to their level.
Thema:

my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

1. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ... - Similar Threads - blocks arent working

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  7. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  8. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  9. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  10. What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?...