My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

Discus and support My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing on black ops 2 and I called this guy out for cheating he got mad and hacked my account I can’t level up or use any of my stuff if you all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perkacolagaming, Jul 28, 2023.

1. My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

I was playing on black ops 2 and I called this guy out for cheating he got mad and hacked my account I can’t level up or use any of my stuff if you all can fix this it would be much appreciated if you need any info for my account please let me know

:)

Perkacolagaming, Jul 28, 2023
  2. trustededit Win User

How to get Microsoft account back?

I can’t check “downtime” because my account got hacked or either deleted my the hacker, it said someone just got into my account somehow it was added in then changed my email to theirs not I can’t play games anymore such as Minecraft, the only game I really play.

If u could help me reply back.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got locked and it won’t let me level up what do I do ??

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I just want to confirm first if it's an issue with the Xbox Live account associated with the Black Ops two account you are using.

If it's only an issue with the game and it has been hacked or modified due to some modifications made in the game by other players. I would highly recommend contacting Activision support for further advice about this since it is an in-game issue. You can contact them using this link, https://support.activision.com/options.

If it was your Xbox Live account that was hacked and you are unable to sign in. Please try to reset the password using this link, https://account.live.com/password/reset.
  4. HellboySecond Win User

I got hacked then banned :(

I got HACKED and he got me bannned by changing stuff on my account
  5. AvengedDuty Win User

Your Xbox Membership Isn`t Valid. Please use a valid membership or try to recover your account.

I'm fine now, what happpened someone hacked my account. I got everything I need, it seems like Call Support is more helpful then Web Support. But, now I can play Black Ops in peace.
  6. OldSchoolFav Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

My account got hacked too. On June 20th, someone downloaded a bunch of stuff from my account. They even deleted out all my friends on my friends list.
Thema:

My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got...

1. My black ops 2 account got hacked and I can’t use my account to play all my stuff got... - Similar Threads - black ops account

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...
  9. I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my...: I just purchased cod bo2 from the backwards compatibility list of games and I tried to play multiplayer and it said I was disconnected from Xbox live (I haven’t played it before nor owned an Xbox...
  10. If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...: I bought dlc on Xbox in black ops 3 but I’m not sure if I have to buy black ops 3 on the Microsoft store or if I can buy it on steam and get my dlc from Xbox if I sign into my Xbox account on...