My billing information is correct but it says I need updating for my points to be deposited.

Discus and support My billing information is correct but it says I need updating for my points to be deposited. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I go to my rewards profile it says I need to update my billing information for my rewards points to be deposited but my billing information is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SoI lnvictus, Nov 11, 2016.

1. SoI lnvictus
    SoI lnvictus Guest

My billing information is correct but it says I need updating for my points to be deposited.

When I go to my rewards profile it says I need to update my billing information for my rewards points to be deposited but my billing information is correct. Any help on how to fix this?

:)

SoI lnvictus, Nov 11, 2016
  2. account needs updating to make a deposit?

I have rewards point that I cant access because my rewards says "your account needs updating to make a deposit". When I click on it, it takes to me to my microsoft account and everything in there looks fine. My billing address is correct so why cant the
    points be deposited?

MeanUncle293577, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Genetic20
    Genetic20 Guest
    Unable to receive credits from xbox rewards. It keeps telling me my account needs updating.

So as the title says, i have two pages of credits waiting to be deposited to my account, but it keeps telling me on my account status that attention is needed. then it says account needs updating.

Everything is correct in my billing account, so i cant find a problem.

Genetic20, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello SoI lnvictus,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: