My battlefield ant working online

Discus and support My battlefield ant working online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My battlefield cant work online PLZ fix this Microsoft...PLZ!.. fc3f61ad-de2e-46ec-9918-918491ad12a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Topgas monkey, Mar 18, 2017.

1. My battlefield ant working online

My battlefield cant work online PLZ fix this Microsoft...PLZ!..

:)

Topgas monkey, Mar 18, 2017
  2. My error code ante working

the error code that my xbox one is giving me ante working its 0x90010108 and i cant do anything about it and its pissing me off can someone help me

AzureVoyage5519, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Not able to download off of xbox live

Hey I cant download any games or extra content I've tried every method listed and it ant working

dracodarkness22, Mar 18, 2017
  4. galeforce81 Win User

Is the xbox live issue with lizard squad still going on?

I'm in the UK, was having problems 3 hours ago but have for the last 2 hours been able to get online, havent tried ant multiplayer but there were 3 people on my friends list also online on their 360s.
  5. GummyBear621 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

UPDATE: so it turns out the ants had invaded both my Xbox One S and my Astro A50 headset mixamp...I ended up taking both apart (my Xbox warranty ends today anyway) and using a leaf blower to clean the ants and their eggs out of the mix amp as there were
    ALOT of them in there (more than what were in the Xbox - it sounded like a maraca when shaking it due to the ant eggs :/ ). After i took the Xbox apart, there were two groups of the ants huddled together on either side of the mother/circuit board which i cleaned
    out using some paper towel. I have put both devices back together and they work fine and are now ant free :). Thanks for all of your replies!!
  6. TomSzotos Win User

Battlefield 5

Tried another online game it works fine just battlefield
  7. Devildog6012 Win User

Battlefield V not working online.

Hello Soar.

I am very sorry you are having troubles with this. To my understanding. You are getting this error (0x803f9007) This is saying that you have a Trial Version of the game and you either need to purchase the game from the Microsoft Store or Your
    Disc is not properly working when running. I would like for you to try going to the microsoft store and heading to BFV. Purchase the game with the Disc Installed and try running it.

If this did not help you I will appoint you to this Link which will further help you into playing BFV.
  8. SaorAlbannach Win User

Battlefield V not working online.

Hello Soar.

I am very sorry you are having troubles with this. To my understanding. You are getting this error (0x803f9007) This is saying that you have a Trial Version of the game and you either need to purchase the game from the Microsoft Store or Your
    Disc is not properly working when running. I would like for you to try going to the microsoft store and heading to BFV. Purchase the game with the Disc Installed and try running it.

If this did not help you I will appoint you to this Link which will further help you into playing BFV.
    Thankyou for your reply, there is no a error code listed just " the content is not available to you as a BFV trial player. If you want to access this content you need to upgrade the game"
Thema:

My battlefield ant working online

1. My battlefield ant working online - Similar Threads - battlefield ant working

2. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  3. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  4. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  5. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  6. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  7. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  8. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  9. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b