My AZERTY keyboard isn't detected in many games on xbox game pass (specially the ones you...

Discus and support My AZERTY keyboard isn't detected in many games on xbox game pass (specially the ones you... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know how to configure games to match my AZERTY keyboard on the Xbox game pass I used to have a QWERTY keyboard, but I'm back in France... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinPsn, Mar 23, 2022.

1. KevinPsn
    KevinPsn Guest

My AZERTY keyboard isn't detected in many games on xbox game pass (specially the ones you...

Hello,

I don't know how to configure games to match my AZERTY keyboard on the Xbox game pass

I used to have a QWERTY keyboard, but I'm back in France and some games (especially the ones requiring a game controller) are not matching my keyboard

I had to uninstall games, and it's starting to bother me to not be able to play all games because of keyboard-configuration

I had problems mostly with Shredders and Far changing tides - it's not possible to change keys in-game and the basic configuration is QWERTY

How can I solve this and get my games to recognize my keyboard?

Thanks

:)

KevinPsn, Mar 23, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

My AZERTY keyboard isn't detected in many games on xbox game pass (specially the ones you suppose to play with a controller

Hello KevinPsn! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Unfortunately, in most games, the developers created the game expecting a QWERY keyboard, given that it is the standard in most computers. The problem with a game supporting your keyboard layout wouldn't be something simple to solve, and what would be the easiest way out, would be to set your keyboard to a QWERTY layout in Windows' Settings, and then adapt to use that layout in your keyboard. The issue at hand would require that each game is patched to support your keyboard layout, and cannot be fixed with a single setting in Windows, sadly.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox 360 - Virtual keyboard

There should be a way to change the settings for the keyboard, but I don't think you can change it to AZERTY.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Keybind problem with my new computer

Please verify if your keyboard distribution is the correct. For example, QWERTY, AZERTY, etc.

So, you may need to change the layout and the distribution as well in order to get the correct one.
  5. ngocphi Win User

mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox

Well for one thing mouse and keyboard isn't supported on roblox on xbox that would be why

For sea of theives

You have e to talk to the developer

Pls note gaming mouses don't always work as they require specialized drivers
  6. Momopade Win User

Keybind problem with my new computer

It should be the right one, it's in AZERTY, my old pc had AZERTY too but had my keybinds like they should be.
Thema:

1. My AZERTY keyboard isn't detected in many games on xbox game pass (specially the ones you... - Similar Threads - AZERTY keyboard isn't

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  4. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  5. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  6. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  7. On screen keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard: How do I turn off on screen keyboard on xbox series? It is really anoying. 0ed2f2df-01e7-4e76-944f-b59722587450
  8. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  9. Will A Punkston th61 60% mechanical keyboard work with the xbox series s? Worried that it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will A Punkston th61 60% mechanical keyboard work with the xbox series s? Worried that it...: Need help with this so i know if i should buy a new keyboard or not 35afac02-b529-437e-8284-b733e15c36bc
  10. Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons: I connected my xbox controller to my pc and when i tried to play games with it the buttons didnt work right. For example I was playing a game on my computer and when i pressed the A button it...