My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787

Discus and support My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help I’m not sure how to fix. 59b7fac9-5712-4e9c-9bff-4a56a1812698 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by s shaw, Jan 5, 2024.

1. s shaw
    s shaw Guest

Help I’m not sure how to fix.

:)

s shaw, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again S

Your error seems very strange to me, I think the best thing I can recommend is that you contact specialized support, perhaps they can give you better help.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I sincerely hope your problem is resolved soon.
  3. s shaw Win User

I’m on Xbox platform series x to be exact. Microsoft flight sim 2020 it just crashes and losses avionics with no notification or warning. I read somewhere about removing some specific updates, I’m going to try that and see how it works from there.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. s shaw Win User

Ok, well that didn’t change anything. Although I have noticed avionics and everything works when doing landing challenges however not in world mode.😞
  6. Jhonkito Win User

I understand I will be attentive to your answers
Thema:

1. My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787 - Similar Threads - avionics stopped working

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. Avionics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avionics: Please please please I need help with my avionics screen constantly turning off. This is wasting my time and I need actual solutions to the game or you guys could consider fixing this bug for...