My Avatar editor application can’t be opened

Discus and support My Avatar editor application can’t be opened in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; could you please help me with this issue. In my xbox one x I cant open avatar editor or original avatar applications as soon as i open them they close.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoseGuiberra, Nov 18, 2018.

1. JoseGuiberra
    JoseGuiberra Guest

could you please help me with this issue. In my xbox one x I cant open avatar editor or original avatar applications as soon as i open them they close.

:)

JoseGuiberra, Nov 18, 2018
  2. UPDATES WONT SAVE TO HARD DRIVE!

The Avatar Editor is something different. Go into the Memory and delete the Avatar Editor files. Clear system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar Editor again. Does this help?

Mister Gwyther, Nov 18, 2018
  3. GRYUJ6544
    GRYUJ6544 Guest
    problem in avatar editor

same problem on my avatar editor i cant have an avatar if avatar editor dont start My Avatar editor application can’t be opened :(

GRYUJ6544, Nov 18, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Please turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds and then try again. This usually works as it clears cache.

If that does not work please uninstall the app (In My Games and Apps > Apps > Push START (3 lines button) and then Uninstall), turn off and unplug as before, and reinstall it from the store.

If that does not work please reformat your console keeping games and apps: Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

ChiefJoboo, Nov 18, 2018
  5. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Can you try to Quit the Avatar editor app completely? Press Xbox button and from guide hover over Xbox editor app and press menu button and select Quit. Try to launch the app again.

If this doesn't work also try to
    power cycle your console
    and try launching the app again.

FreakRoach, Nov 18, 2018
  6. JoseGuiberra
    JoseGuiberra Guest
    Thank you so much. You are ao kind.

7. JoseGuiberra
    JoseGuiberra Guest
    Thank you so much the reformat solved the issue.

8. JoseGuiberra
    JoseGuiberra Guest

My control didnt turn off with the console and the power solution solved this issue. You are great

9. Psicothico
    Psicothico Guest
    I had the same problem and the reformat (keeping games and apps) solved it for me, too. Thanks!

Psicothico, Nov 19, 2018
  10. Try reinstall the app and try clearing cache. Put your
    finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you My Avatar editor application can’t be opened :D.

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 19, 2018
  11. JoseGuiberra
    JoseGuiberra Guest
    Thank you so much. That works when my control doesnt turn it off as my console does.

JoseGuiberra, Nov 19, 2018
  12. Hey there
    Jose!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my application cant be opened