My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

Discus and support My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecklessTorment, Dec 19, 2018.

1. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a suspension that I got for the 22nd of October keeps poping
    up for my new account, keep in mind my new account has no prior suspensions and all controllers are now linked to auto-sign in for the new account so the pop-up keeps blocking my auto-sign in and I have to manually sign in with the controller every time and
    Id like to auto-sign in again. So If someone can help me remove this said pop-up that would be splendid and If it does require a reban then can someone unban then ban me again on '''' so the pop up leaves or remove the ban entirely. Whatever
    the case may be Im okay with it I just want the pop-up to stop preventing auto-sign in.

:)

RecklessTorment, Dec 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.