My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

Discus and support My Audio / visual isn’t syncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul4575, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Paul4575
    Paul4575 Guest

Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been found display settings & audio etc

Have done a hard reset cleared cache tried everything normally it’s not been an issue removed account information

:)

Paul4575, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Paul4575, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try to do a system reinstall.

For a detailed guide, please use this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

It's a two-step process using a computer and your console, I highly recommend you use the above link for a better reading experience.

If you prefer a step-by-step guide here, please, follow these steps:

------------------------------------------------
    First Step (On the Computer):
    ------------------------------------------------

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Select the following link to download the reset file to your computer: https://www.xbox.com/xboxone/restorefactorydefaults

Select Save to save the console update.zip file to your computer (if it doesn't download automatically).

To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select Extract all from the pop-up menu.

Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive

---------------------------------------------------
    Second Step (On your console):
    ---------------------------------------------------

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console. For more information, see:

Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and the Eject button (Xbox Series X: located just above the disk drive slot), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have an Eject button. On this console, you only need to hold the Pair button and then press the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair button and Eject button for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

You can release the Pair button and Eject button after the second power-up tone.

When the console restarts, remove the flash drive.

Once the console restarts, you should see the digital setup experience to guide you through resetting your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. ModxEchoZz YT Win User

Game clip audio and visuals are not in sync.

i have the same problem, anyone have any ideas
  4. SteveK25 Win User

Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

Brand new XBONE. Audio out of sync on recorded gameplay. I did the hard reset yesterday, and it resolved the issue. Today, audio out of sync again. I did the hard reset, but it did not resolve the issue A regular shutdown and start did not resolve the
    issue. Disconnected from the network and reconnect did not resolve the issue.

I did a hard shutdown and unplugged the power until the light on the power supply went out. After reconnecting and booting, I had NO SOUND on recordings.

I then did a regular shutdown and reboot. Now the audio is in sync.

There is no consensus on what will resolve the issue or whether it is a software, hardware, or a networking issue.
  5. Argontheos Win User

Open the Upload app, go to My Captures, highlight the video thumbnail, and hit the menu button. Choose Delete.

Or open the Upload app, My Captures, select Manage from the left-hand tab, and select multiple thumbnails at once, and then choose Delete.
  6. XGN Niko VII Win User

Well I am not sure how to delete the videos.
Thema:

1. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing - Similar Threads - Audio visual isn’t

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. Audio & visual sync on game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Audio & visual sync on game clips: Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in support to sort to no avail. I remember having...
  7. Audio visual questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't...
  8. I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s: It still powers on but i have tried 3 tvs and 5 hdmi slots and 4 hdmi cables no visual and audio. And thr xbox is only 7 months old d5f20ec7-8062-4870-b8de-73af16108af0
  9. Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync: After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several clips "hours apart from each other" and it only...
  10. No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites"

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites": So kinda weird... So I'm already be in an established "party chat" with a buddy; both in the Titanfall lobby. He'll send over Invite to Game request and I never get a visual or audio prompt for...