My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

Discus and support My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Internal_Ad6547, Feb 12, 2024.

1. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at times. I don’t know what’s causing this as when i move my headset wire around at the end, it doesn’t stutter then but when it starts stuttering, i move it and it fixes it if only i could keep it there. I don’t think it could be a headset issue since i bought a brand new one for around £100 and a brand new xbox controller which is around £50-60 I’m wondering if this is a console issue somehow maybe my audio settings? I use stereo uncompressed though i know window sonic for headphones doesn’t fix it either. It’s weird how some days it can sound perfectly fine and others sound like absolute dog shit It seems to work fine on my ps4 which is concerning too especially since the headset jack is completely stable on dualshock controllers but i don’t have the capabilities to mod my controller or anything especially since it’s BRAND NEW

submitted by /u/Internal_Ad6547
    [link] [comments]

/u/Internal_Ad6547, Feb 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine