my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible

Discus and support my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cameron higgins, Jul 24, 2023.

1. my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible

every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it comes back it 0sound all crackly and bad and it will keep cutting out. I've tried messing around with the audio in the settings but every thing I do doesn't fix it, I've tried uninstalling the game but the problem is still there please help.

:)

cameron higgins, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Are you playing this game on the Xbox app or on other clients?
  3. cameron higgins Win User

I’m on pc and no I haven’t had this problem anywhere else
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your audio problem.

If I may ask, is this on an Xbox console? Is this the only game that this is happening and other games work fine? Thanks!
  5. cviniciusm Win User

Network and Audio instability

I am trying to play Destiny 2 and Sea of Thieves, I am receiving several network errors from these games. And audio instability on Sea of Thieves. Whether the activities take more than 10 minutes then the errors arise.
  6. DoubleN81 Win User

Cuphead announced for Nintendo Switch

Sounds like Sea of Thieves with Link and no boats tbh...
Thema:

1. my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible - Similar Threads - audio sea thieves

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  7. Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass: I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of thieves I lose all bass to my spotify, the game...
  8. Sea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems: Hello all I have been experiencing some issues with the in game voice chat of sea of thieves. I have tried the privacy settings I also made sure my audio was set to the right headset/microphone....
  9. No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    No crew member audio on Sea of Thieves: Playing Sea of Thieves on PC using Xbox console companion. Recently have lost the ability to hear crew members, BUT they can hear me. Have done some research and tried suggested settings. No luck....
  10. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...