My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

Discus and support My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by david burnstick, Dec 2, 2023.

1. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me

:)

david burnstick, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi David B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

If this is an Xbox console, make sure your console and controller are up to date. Also check your audio settings and make sure everything is correct. Try changing some settings that work for your headphone setup. Check this link here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/choosing-speaker-audio-output

Additional troubleshooting: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-chat-headset

I suggest you also refer to your headphones manual to update the firmware of your headphones. It may already be outdated.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ee6c6692-7dcf-4c6c-9278-ecfca31ca997

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

For $100? Astro A30, though it appears they now go for $129.99.

I tried Turtle Beach's X41. That was awful. Tritton's AX Pro had hiss. Astro A30/A40 and the MixAmp and MixAmp 5.8? No issues.
  4. Rostom L Win User

How to fix Astro A30 mic

Hi Bradley! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the device you use your headset for?

If that's Xbox console, make sure that your console and controller are up-to-date. Check as well your audio settings and make sure everything is correct. Try changing some settings that works for your headset setup. Kindly refer to this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Additional troubleshooting: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

I suggest you also check your headset manual to update your headset firmware. It may be outdated already.
  5. xD4DDYx Win User

Turtle Beach X41 help

Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
  6. xD4DDYx Win User

Steelseries Spectrum 5xb Help.

I haven't I'm afraid. We've recieved Astro A30's and A40's.
Thema:

1. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series - Similar Threads - astro A30 mic

2. astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a50 mic not working on xbox?: new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd
  3. Astro a10 aux jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a10 aux jack: Hi, I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly in the controller. I thought that maybe my...
  4. Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x: I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When I hook up the headset via Bluetooth to my...
  5. Astro A50s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50s: My Astro A50s have worked great for the past year and half but two nights ago my headset on start up would work fine I unplugg the base I have no feedback on my end and I can't hear anyone in the...
  6. Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset: The A30 is a brand new headset and it is unable to connect. The transmitter is green. I have connected the headset to the transmitter and ensured the headset is on Xbox mode in the mobile app. The...
  7. Astro a50 static issue on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it...
  8. Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset: I’ve recently brought the Mandalorian Astro A30 headset and it was working but now for no reason at all, I can’t hear anything from my Xbox, the Bluetooth feature works not a problem but I can’t...
  9. How to fix Astro A30 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Astro A30 mic: My Astro A30s mic isn't working. I can hear everything fine but no one can hear me. Please help. Also they are only a month old ee6c6692-7dcf-4c6c-9278-ecfca31ca997
  10. Xbox One with Astro A30?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with Astro A30?: Am I going to have to buy this *** adapter to use my Astro A30 on the Xbox One? Xbox One Stereo-Headset-Adapter kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE 25f64ff1-7a43-418b-981d-99033fbdf97a