My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix

Discus and support My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The dlc extinction is stuck in queue i tried to restart the queue uninstall and everything please help 079d1016-aac8-4b15-8810-a2b6beea782e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelGarcia337, Feb 18, 2021.

1. My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix

The dlc extinction is stuck in queue i tried to restart the queue uninstall and everything please help

:)

AngelGarcia337, Feb 18, 2021
  2. DualDarknight26 Win User

Installing Problem

my problem is the same. I bought 2k19 and now its showing up in my ready to install section and not downloading not going to queue or anything like i never pressed the install button in the first place I'd really like to fix this as nothing at all is downloading
    what was already updating is stuck at 0% and never moving an inch and my 2k wont even show up in the queue. Any solutions?
  3. BenFinkel Win User

Skype is stuck "queued" for download

In fact I cannot download any app. They all just queue up and are stuck.
  4. MrSoane Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

I've tried the Activision fix, didn't work, there's nohing in my download queue, how do i delete individual updates and the havoc dlc?
  5. HelloimSQL Win User

Ark Survival Evolved - DLC Genesis

Hi Kooky, Im Happy to help you with this problem see as a fellow ark player, The Genesis DLC didnt come out yet, ark is focused on fixing other maps right now but after they do that then they might release the map but you will have to look on their website
    for more information

If there is any other information that you need i am more than happy to answer them

Sincerely,

Peter
  6. Ellarianora Win User

Question

The whole of ARK and its DLCs. I know ARK is free with gamepass but I NEED the DLC lmao
Thema:

My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix

1. My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix - Similar Threads - ark dlc stuck

2. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's: I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store. But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition...
  3. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  4. ark dlc maps on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark dlc maps on pc: I bought ark on the Microsoft store and wanted to play one of the expansion maps but there isn't a button to download them. it says they are free on the store and that I need the base game. when...
  5. Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?: Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console? 870afa23-d7c8-4453-b964-71436deef521
  6. Ark DLC not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark DLC not installed: I recently bought Aberration for Ark: Survival Evolved and I played it a couple times and now it says “DLC NOT INSTALLED” “The required DLC has not yet been installed. Continue to store to...
  7. ARK DLC already owned/reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK DLC already owned/reinstall: I am having issues with reinstalling Extinction and Scorched Earth for ARK. I have already tried to clear the cache in local storage, the hard reboot methods. This came about from having to...
  8. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  9. I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc: Whenever I try to download the dlc it doesn't get past the starting download phase and throws error code: 0x803FB005 [img] [img] 44b1919b-12b8-4bb5-9c32-7d0b79f7793d
  10. Ark the new dlc Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark the new dlc Genesis: Hello bought Genesis other day and it does not show in the apps as pending and I've not got my Hln pet. I've Seen others running around with their's. Sadly I'm still waiting for it too show in my...