My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...

Discus and support My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought it after market but new and it wasn't open so I know I can't get it replaced so I want to know how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NhGP, Aug 29, 2023.

1. NhGP
    NhGP Guest

My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...

I bought it after market but new and it wasn't open so I know I can't get it replaced so I want to know how to fix it

:)

2. voteDC Win User

How Do You Guys Charge Your Controllers?

A wired controller.

-

I got fed-up of messing around with batteries and the 9 foot cord they supply with the wired controller is ample for me.
  3. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

How Do You Guys Charge Your Controllers?

[quote user="voteDC"]

A wired controller.

-

I got fed-up of messing around with batteries and the 9 foot cord they supply with the wired controller is ample for me.

[/quote]

Same.

My Xbox is right next to my bed so a wired controller is perfect for me.

Also I got sick of having to recharge the battery.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I'm using a wired Afterglow controller, mainly because it's cheaper than a standard controller and I was fed up with stick drift.

I also have a wired headset.

I prefer wired when possible as there is no interference with the signal and I don't have to worry about battery life.

I also have a wired internet connection (as if you couldn't guess lol)
  5. GoodxXxMourning Win User

Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

I recently bought a PDP Afterglow wired controller and Afterglow lvl 5+ wired headset and I am having the same issues. I believe it is because the controllers default Mic sensitivity is set too high, but it cant be adjusted in Settings>Devices and accessories>
    Controllers>Volume, unlike like a Microsoft Xbox one controller. I think pdp and Microsoft may use a different controller software, since the Microsoft controller update cannot be downloaded to the pdp controller. I am hoping the Afterglow app provides more
    settings and a way to adjust Mic levels.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Slow Reaction Time

Sounds like external signal interferance messing up the wireless signal of the controller.

If you have a wired controller, or a play and charge kit cord to use as a wire, try that out and see if there's different results.
Thema:

1. My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I... - Similar Threads - afterglow wave controllers

2. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...
  3. Broken AfterGlow Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken AfterGlow Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one afterglow controller says that it is on, but the the white light near the xbox button is off and my controller won’t respond at all. It won’t even work even though it is plugged in and...
  4. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  5. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  6. Xbox One Afterglow Controller stops working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Afterglow Controller stops working on Windows 10: I've bough a microsoft xbox one afterglow controller, compatible with windows 10 and it worked fine for a few months. Top notch experience. I used it to play all of my games that were compatible...
  7. Afterglow Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one s: Hey, My headphones were working fine for a while, until today,i dont know what happened and now I cant assign my headphones to any xbox accounts on my xbox one s, they dont even appear on the...
  8. Afterglow headset USB not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow headset USB not recognized: So i have a couple afterglow headsets. Everything worked just fine up until saturday, june 27. Ive done all the troubleshooting steps i can find. Headset is charged. Volume is up. Not muted. The...
  9. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  10. afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume

in XBoX on Windows
    afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume: hello, my wireless Afterglow AG9 plus wireless has stopped allowing me to adjust the volume on the headset. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brent 43bb84bc-cd86-4fb1-b471-6a886605f59a