My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One

Discus and support My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought A DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops And it wont show up in game i purchased it I also bought some DLCS for Call of Duty: Black Ops II... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayden Hunter, Dec 6, 2023.

1. My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One

So i bought A DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops

And it wont show up in game i purchased it

I also bought some DLCS for Call of Duty: Black Ops II

And it does the same even though i purchased it

:)

Jayden Hunter, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Jayden H, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Sorry for the problem with the plugin. First, we want to make sure that you own the content and purchased it. Go to your order history and check that it says purchased or completed. When checking out, make sure you are logged into the account that purchased them. If you see purchases, restart your console. Sometimes, purchases may take a few minutes to display.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/17d1e7c7-344f-4a4c-a18e-79fced939a52

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. EthanaelLeavers Win User

Purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addons Bundle - content not owned ingame

Hi i have the same issue as well its only on my pc though my Xbox one runs the premium addons bundle fine but my pc wont pick it up which is what i use the most for forza horizon 5 i have all the content on xbox and it shows up on pc but wont let me use it saying i need to purchase it which same as this guy says that i already own it is there any fix
  4. EatherSpace Win User

Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.
  5. ThermoProduct6 Win User

Gold Pass isnt working

But wait, Wont that clear my game add-ons and saves aswell ?

I Dont want to lose my Batman A.C Addons
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

XBOX 1-Fallout Addons

Try resetting and see if that does makes your addons show up before trying anything else because of they were just bought before you looked services are having problems so it could be struggling to show up
Thema:

1. My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One - Similar Threads - addons wont show

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  4. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  5. Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy: Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon. I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S but the Dark arts pack does not install. I...
  6. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....
  7. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  8. Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?: I just need to know what happened 08a8a606-1b86-438a-bf04-58367937200d
  9. i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon: I need the GAmE for the addon I need a full game of Destiny fdcadea9-18d8-4544-bf2e-c5250a688546
  10. What to do if an addon for a game does not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if an addon for a game does not work?: We bought an addon for the game "bus simulator 21 - next stop" with a season pass. Included were three new parts. One of the addon parts had to be installed manually afterwards. Now it works....