My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

Discus and support My achievements do not pop on screen, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StelarDag, Jul 15, 2023.

1. StelarDag
    StelarDag Guest

Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop, suggestions?

:)

StelarDag, Jul 15, 2023
  2. StelarDag Win User

Fixed. New Settings I realized. Not sure how it changed in first place. Update perhaps. Thanks.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Stelardag, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the achievements' notification. Let’s try to sort this out.

Please review if achievement notifications are enabled on your console by following the steps below:

Open Settings > Preferences > Notifications > Xbox Notifications > Achievement notifications
    Make sure everything is enabled except the third option.

Lastly, I would like to ask, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, StelarDag. It’s good to know you were able to fix the inconvenience!
    Don’t hesitate to create a new post if you need assistance in the future

PS: You can give feedback to the community. If you find a reply helpful, you can click Yes or No below it.
  5. The Pathros Win User

Pea Shooter Achievement Not Unlocking

Hi all, I have fixed the problem. I don't know what happened or why, but it would not unlock. I restored my xbox to factory default. It took sometime to do this on the xbox, but for some reason it unlocked. The achievement itself didn't pop, but the xbox
    achievements said it was unlocked. But that was 5 days before I did the restore... I don't why it didn't pop on screen, but said it was unlocked.

In short, restoring your xbox to factory default is the only fix I know of.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How I can disable achievement window in game? Xbox series S

Do you mean the pop-op when you get an achievement or is there a list of achievements on your screen when playing the game?
Thema:

1. My achievements do not pop on screen, why? - Similar Threads - achievements pop screen

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  7. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  8. Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]...
  9. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  10. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...