My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

Discus and support My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, May 4, 2023.

1. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers?

:)

Radiant Sword X, May 4, 2023
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Then what really happened? If not hackers, whose doing is this?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's just an issue with the servers
  4. Smwutches Win User

Your achievements still show on your account. They haven't been taken away and LFG posts were not discontinued because of hackers.
  5. eNamrah Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

My achievement app progress has been reset as well. I was close to unlocking 2 time-consuming achievements in Sunset Overdrive and the progress is now gone.
  6. Ult Assassin Win User

Random Gamerscore reset

My gamerscore isn't actually gone, I still have the Gamerscore itself. But when I look at my achievement list all the games have been erased and the latest game I played, Mass Effect 2 has been reset to 0/1355 achievements. Which SUCKS because I was literally
    3 achievements away from maxing out the game... What on earth is going on?!
Thema:

1. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned. - Similar Threads - achievements are gone

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  9. Achievement History Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....