My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

Discus and support My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by error . error, Oct 16, 2023.

1. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged

:)

error . error, Oct 16, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Error ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you completed all the requirements as I thought this was bugged but actually I hadn't completed it correctly. I have popped a link below with a guide just to make sure.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a229386/prize-catch-achievement

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Spin death Win User

Achievement progress reset across all games

I have 'Black Hat Trick' to 100% on Watch Dogs but it seems to not be unlocking, also I completed Act 2 yesterday and noticed the achievement didn't unlock, that's when I took notice of the august update is making all the achievement trackers at 0%, so we
    all know that it's was some kind of bug, the only question that lies above us is will those achievements fix themselves and unlock or are they locked forever? I hope not because I really want to see a 100% on Watch Dogs.

Can anyone please confirm this?
  4. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

Achievement Problems

Same here! I was able to unlock achievements last night at about 11:30 P.M. EST on Powerstar Golf. Just now I was playing Watch Dogs and completed 4 different big achievements but they did not unlock. I go to check my game progress for my Watch Dogs achievements
    and everything is gone. I tried to do a mission to see if it the progress went up, it did not. What is going on?
  5. Spin death Win User

Here we go again. Another Achievement system is down.

I had to put up with this for eight days since the start of august, I had a load of bugged achievements, I was pretty disappointed I must say but on the 8/8/2014 me and my friend had our bugged achievements pop up when we where playing a completely different
    game, I have just had another bugged one on 'Watch Dogs' for hacking ten players successfully, it remains at 100% just like the other ones.

My guess will be just to wait it out, I'm sure Microsoft are doing everything they can and about your bugged achievements, I would not worry about them, nothing is lost.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

New WatchDogs InFo And Video

Thema:

1. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do? - Similar Threads - achievement prize catch

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...