My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted

Discus and support My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft security info was changed after I verified on a discord server and my Microsoft account was then wiped from existence when i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 22JacVen Jacob Venn, Oct 6, 2023.

1. My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted

My Microsoft security info was changed after I verified on a discord server and my Microsoft account was then wiped from existence when i tried recovering it it said that the account didn't exist and it said it would know any account deleted in the last 60 days but my account was gone today and it had no thing about it. i cant access emails, games or anything and i cant recover it, I hope you can help

:)

22JacVen Jacob Venn, Oct 6, 2023
  2. 22JacVen Jacob Venn Win User

i have done this before but it says it cant find my account
  3. Jeremy Grey Win User

That is a very strange and interesting issue indeed.

You will need to talk to someone that has access to your account and personal information in order to see what is going on and how to fix it.

Please reach out to Microsoft Support directly using the link below, the users of this forum do not have any access to account information.

support.microsoft.com/contactus

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  4. Jeremy Grey Win User

Hello 22JacVen J! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

If you believe your account has been compromised please follow the interactive troubleshooter to get instructions on how to secure your account and any action needing to be taken.

Here is a link to that tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  5. Razvan Tecu Win User

How do i get my account back?

I do have an email saying my security info was deleted. And i quote "The following security info was recently deleted from the Microsoft account" ...(my email)
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
Thema:

1. My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted - Similar Threads - accounts security info

2. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  3. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account: I recently changed the phone number linked to my Microsoft account, since then I have been unable to sign into my xbox account, I can login to my Microsoft account on my phone and computer with no...
  6. I started the security info replacement process on my stolen account, but it was cancelled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started the security info replacement process on my stolen account, but it was cancelled.: I don't know what to do. I can't figure out how to get support to lock the account, so I don't know what I can do next. I changed my password twice, but the person who stole it was able to change...
  7. Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...: Someone got onto my email, added security info and then deleted it, what do I do? My microsoft account is gone along with the subscriptions, I recently created the same account, without any of the...
  8. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...: My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am...
  9. Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account: I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account (I did not create a new account just changed the email to a primary email address**) and now when I sign In online, not on a console, it...
  10. my account was hacked, and I requested a change of security info but I realized I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was hacked, and I requested a change of security info but I realized I can...: My account was hacked and the person who hacked it changed my email, and I requested a change of security information. This has locked the account meaning I cant play any games I bought through...