My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do?

Discus and support My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do? e0fdc3a8-2012-4ca3-9802-84049391bd9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanClews1, Nov 14, 2020.

1. DanClews1
    DanClews1 Guest

• My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do?

:)

DanClews1, Nov 14, 2020
  2. foxy_306 Win User

my microsoft account as been hacked what do i do

it showed this

[​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, when filling out the form the account he asks you to recover is your email that you had before the account was hacked.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Foxy_306, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  6. foxy_306 Win User

this will not help because i don't know what is at*****@mcmfa.email so meaning that i can't acsses that email because it got changed to it not by me

also writing email like that because i don't even know that email username
Thema:

1. My accounts been hacked and i have lost £100. What do i do? - Similar Threads - accounts been hacked

2. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  6. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  7. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  8. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  10. My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account: For over two years my accounts associated with my name Alan Hurditch, and have been hacked and used multiple times by I'm suspecting more than one person. Every time I change or get them back,...