My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have and account with Microsoft and years ago I got my son an Xbox 360 I set up an account using my details and years later he got himself a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dean322, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Dean322
    Dean322 Guest

My account

I have and account with Microsoft and years ago I got my son an Xbox 360 I set up an account using my details and years later he got himself a permanent ban so I used my other details and set him up another one now I have got myself a mini pc and when I
    try to do anything in Microsoft store it comes up with his name and gamertag and won't let me do certain things can I remove this gamerinfo from my account and just use it as myself ?

***Moved from: Other/ Unknown / Email & communications***

:)

Dean322, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Oct 14, 2018
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

My account

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you'd like to use your Microsoft account without it being attached to your sons gamertag. On the Microsoft store there is an option to switch accounts. The best thing to do would
    be to create a new Microsoft Account for yourself and use that one as your primary account. I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My account