My Account.

Discus and support My Account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why on my 360 my account it right but on my one my name and pic are different but everything else is right? Gamer tag, achievements, games played. . .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAR RAMROD 0023, Jan 15, 2014.

1. My Account.

Why on my 360 my account it right but on my one my name and pic are different but everything else is right? Gamer tag, achievements, games played. . . .

:)

CAR RAMROD 0023, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Jan 15, 2014
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, Jan 15, 2014
  4. CollinC137
    CollinC137 Guest

My Account.

The reason this would be is because on your Xbox One, your name shown is your display name on

account.live.com

Your picture shown on the Xbox One is different since it is a different infrastructure, and can be changed by selecting your account, clicking
    My profile, and then Change gamerpic.

CollinC137, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Account.