My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

Discus and support My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrbanSniperDAT, Jul 12, 2023.

1. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still works on all my other systems i try it on such as my pc or a newer Xbox with no problems but I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. I don't know if anybody else has had this problem but would love to get it solved. I tried deleting the account and I've tried different Xbox 360 in general and my account wont load it just say there is an error and takes me back to the home screen when I tried to download my account. Thanks in advance hope someone can help me, I wanna play rock band again.

:)

UrbanSniperDAT, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

I am sorry you are going through this situation.

What specific error message are you getting?

Did you make any modifications to your profile that could cause the problem?

Have you tried any solutions?

Best regards
  3. IbbyFadel Win User

Microsoft Edge not working

My OS is up to date and I just did hard reset and unplugged power cord for 5 min but when i started xbox edge still wont load. Any other ideas?
  4. Trenton Gallagher Win User

Microsoft Edge on Xbox is always low on Memory

Because of how Microsoft Edge on Xbox has limited memory available to it, this causes the tab to get automatically discarded almost immediately or in a few seconds even if that tab was using less memory. I also discovered a bug in Microsoft Edge that caused my profile to reset when I was closing and restarting Microsoft Edge. I got a message saying my profile had a problem loading, and Microsoft Edge closed shortly afterward. I reopened Microsoft Edge only to get the welcome to the new Microsoft Edge screen to discover that I was logged out of my accounts when the problem happened. It scared me to think that someone had hacked my account.
  5. Jay Garshaw Win User

Looks like you already own this app - but it’s not in my library

“In that case, kindly try to use the web version of the Hulu in a browser, please try to check if you can make their site load on Microsoft Edge for Xbox.”

I don’t know what this means? I’m only on my console as I said before.
  6. Exotik SnIpEzZ Win User

Redeem.microsoft.com hasn't been working for months

Tried that. It just wont load on any browser, since i can't redeem my code i try to buy the game pass, then it says there was a problem with my payment method, try to go to my payment methods and it just won't load after that. I'm glad this company is worth billions but their own website doesnt function properly.
Thema:

1. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge. - Similar Threads - account wont load

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  8. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  9. I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account: I got Vbucks and my account was connected to xbox live, but i did not get the vbucks... i have tried reloading fortnite but that did not work.... and the purchase is complete... where ARE my...
  10. xbox one preview account, wont load games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one preview account, wont load games or apps: My xbox one will not play any games or apps and when trying to load just says sorry something went wrong (x080070003) I have spoken to Microsoft and they asked me to delete my account then add it...