My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

Discus and support My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I believe I made a mistake at the very beginning when I and my sibling had got an Xbox One. I was the one above the age of 18 at the time so I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dunadela, Mar 13, 2017.

1. dunadela
    dunadela Guest

So I believe I made a mistake at the very beginning when I and my sibling had got an Xbox One.

I was the one above the age of 18 at the time so I was supposed to be the adult in the Xbox family, however, this got mixed up and I turned out to be the child for all this time this did make much of a difference as I just changed my account settings from
    his account.

Not so long ago backward compatibility came up and this is when the issue really came up. When I tried to buy any 360 games on my account for example. skate 3 and red dead redemption I wasn't able to and this message came up when I tried to purchase it after
    I pressed continue it said "sorry your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. please complete this transaction from your Xbox.". however, I didn't want to buy myself and my brother an Xbox 360 so we could buy games on it to play it on
    Xbox one there would be no point for the backward compatibility and I would be throwing money away as I sold my Xbox 360 a while now. So I tried it on my brothers account and it turned out you could the game on Xbox One, however only on his account now temporarily I
    purchased the games on his account so I could still play it on the Xbox but recently I got a separate Xbox so we could play a few games multiplayer which don't have split screen and this issue came up again where I couldn't buy the game on the Xbox some games
    I was able to purchase through xbox.com however not all the games allowed that.

Now if anyone knows a solution to this I would be so gratefull.

Thank You

:)

dunadela, Mar 13, 2017
  2. xbox 360 gold failure

my xbox 360 wont let me buy gold and i put 25$ on my account and it wont let me use that money why?

BirdSmashers417, Mar 13, 2017
  3. Golem Jag
    Golem Jag Guest
    Cant buy xbox live

SO i have 15.01$ on my account and it wont let me buy one month of xbox when i try to click on the 15$ i wont let me and the bar is gray why???

Golem Jag, Mar 13, 2017
  4. xlFusioNlv Win User

I'm not able to change my privacy settings

I recently got an xbox one and transferred my account from my 360 to the xbox one and that was fine, however I cant purchase anything because it says that an adult has put a privacy restriction on my account, and on my 360 I could buy things at will. I tried
    to change my settings but it wont let me without an adult account, and I dont have an adult account on any xbox, so how do I change my privacy settings??
  5. Maria Garcia Diaz Win User

Left 4 Dead For Xbox One S Digital

My debit card is linked to my xbox one. Still wont let me buy it.
  6. Jovahkiin Win User

STX not available in my region

I have an Irish account and an Irish xbox. STX is not available on my dashboard. I got to the great britian xbox site and there it is but it wont let me buy it however it will let me buy everything else on the site. That's an error with the single game is
    it not?
  7. HItechREDNECK90 Win User

Why did I buy this console?

my xbox 360 wont let me join in games but my network connections test was good? it wont let me match up with people to play a match either?
  8. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
Thema:

1. My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Account wont let

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  4. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  5. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  6. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account. We have detected...
  7. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  8. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  9. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  10. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...: Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the password). So i have no idea how to log into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy xbox 360 game wont let me other account