My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

Discus and support My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Montgomery3, Aug 9, 2023.

1. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude yelling with some blood coming from his nose, violence is promoted from other sources within Xbox notably the halo backgrounds where bullets are flying. M rated games have a presence on xbox but my gamerpic caused a suspension, how is that possible?

:)

Eric Montgomery3, Aug 9, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the movie. Who can I speak with regarding this?

It sure would be nice if they could tell you why. But imagine the effort to give an individual advice to everyone who violates the rules - with thousands of reports every day it's impossible to realise.

So a little suspension is the fastest way for them to communicate that you did something wrong.

Or to say with Metallica: 'Sad but true' ^^
  3. Eric Montgomery3 Win User

My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the movie. Who can I speak with regarding this?

Yeah and I totally understand that part no problem, but a suspension for something that never posted to my profile in the first place is frustrating. Would be to get a warning, hey this violates policy. Then no problem I cancel and use something else no big deal. But instant suspension no warning no change to correct it, and then to lose my appeal is tough to accept. Is what it is at this point but losing faith in xbox at this point.
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

After reading through your issue, something does not seem right to me, in regards to why you had been banned, i would suggest that you appeal the ban to get it lifted.

To appeal a ban on your Xbox account, follow these steps:

1. **Gather Information**:
    - Collect any relevant information about the ban, such as the ban reason, date of the ban, and any communication you've received from Xbox Support regarding the ban.

2. **Contact Xbox Support**:
    - Visit the official Xbox Support website (https://support.xbox.com/) and sign in with the Microsoft account associated with the banned Xbox Live account.
    - Look for options related to account suspension appeals, enforcement actions, or bans.

3. **Submit an Appeal**:
    - Provide accurate and detailed information about your situation. Explain why you believe the ban was a mistake or provide context for the reported violation.
    - If you have any evidence that supports your case, such as screenshots, messages, or videos, include them in your appeal.

4. **Wait for a Response**:
    - After submitting the appeal, you'll need to wait for a response from Xbox Support. This process might take some time, so be patient.

5. **Follow Instructions**:
    - If Xbox Support requests additional information or clarification, make sure to respond promptly and provide the requested details.

6. **Be Respectful and Professional**:
    - Always communicate with Xbox Support in a respectful and professional manner. This increases the chances of a positive outcome.

7. **Accept the Decision**:
    - Xbox Support will communicate their decision regarding your appeal. If the ban is lifted, you should regain access to your account. If the ban is upheld, you might not have further recourse unless you have new evidence to present.

Hope this helps

Ryan
  5. Eric Montgomery3 Win User

Thanks tried this already awaiting their review yet. Seems odd to get suspended over this even if it is copyrighted I totally understand not using it then but to suspend me for trying is discouraging.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Thema:

My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

1. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the... - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...