My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

Discus and support My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B4K3R 245, Jul 10, 2017.

1. B4K3R 245
    B4K3R 245 Guest

Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact my friends on Xbox at all in any way. Some errors in multiplayer
    games have also occurred due to my suspension as well. I filed a case review, but the decision was still upheld. I'd like to know if, by any means that my account could be unsuspended and I can have a good time gaming again. As of now, I can only play normal
    games and single player ones, sometimes going into empty lobbies for some odd reason that has to do with my suspension. If this helps, my name is Beau and my gamertag is: . I ask for your support, and hope to hear from someone when the time is given.

:)

B4K3R 245, Jul 10, 2017
  2. How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

It kept auto renewing my account.. Then it suspended it because i didnt wanna pay it, how do i unsuspend my account, and go back to renewing it whenever i like?

B e n L aaa d, Jul 10, 2017
  3. So Xerxes
    So Xerxes Guest
    Xbox live suspension

I got my account suspended for some reason. I'm in my friends account posting this but I talked to a support worker from Xbox and they said to post something on the forums so that the enforcement team would see it and unsuspend my account. It said that I
    got suspended until December 26 of 2014 and I was suspended for inappropriate actions, cheating, or system abuse. I did no such thing. I was playing mw2 with my friend and he didnt get suspended I never did anything against the terms and conditions of Xbox
    live. If someone on the enforcement team sees this it would be much appreciated if you could unsuspend it thank you. My gamertag is Phyzcs

So Xerxes, Jul 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2017
  5. B4K3R 245
    B4K3R 245 Guest
    If Xbox really doesn't unsuspend you for that stupid reason, looks like I'll just have to switch to Playstation so I get treated fairly. It's a shame, I've been with Xbox as long as I can remember. Oh well.

B4K3R 245, Jul 10, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You admitted to cursing what is there to dispute

Sony also doesn't allow cursing

You are really going to waste 1000s of dollars because you can't fix your bad behaviour wow

It doesn't matter if it was private or not if the said person was offended they have every right to report you

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
  8. ngocphi Win User

If Xbox really doesn't unsuspend you for that stupid reason, looks like I'll just have to switch to Playstation so I get treated fairly. It's a shame, I've been with Xbox as long as I can remember. Oh well.
    You admitted to cursing what is there to dispute

Sony also doesn't allow cursing

You are really going to waste 1000s of dollars because you can't fix your bad behaviour wow

It doesn't matter if it was private or not if the said person was offended they have every right to report you
  9. B4K3R 245 Win User

10. Castellus Zemi Win User

I would like my account unsuspended

You are always responsible for your account. It is your responsibility to monitor what happens on your account.

If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested
    in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?
  11. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I would like my account unsuspended

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to get more information on the suspension, here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory . Sadly though, the team responsible for managing these things (the xbox enforcement team) does not use
    these forums. To get a suspension shortened, you can submit what is called a case review for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6 . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.
Thema:

1. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It. - Similar Threads - Account Was Suspended

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...