My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.

Discus and support My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was using the account last night when I was notified that the account apparently doesn't exist anymore. This morning while attempting to sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marcellus L, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Marcellus L
    Marcellus L Guest

My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.

I was using the account last night when I was notified that the account apparently doesn't exist anymore. This morning while attempting to sign in to use the Minecraft launcher, I was told the account does not exist and that I have no access to the launcher on my account. Upon trying to sign in, it once again said my account no longer exists and it would like me to create a new one. Does anyone know how I can recover or appeal to microsoft to recover my account along with all subscriptions and products like Office 365 and my Xbox gamepasses?

From Minecraft I received the error code: 0x803F8001

:)

Marcellus L, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Marcellus L,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue accessing your account due to an error. Let us help you how to get to the bottom of this.

Getting an error that says "account does not exists" would mean that the account is deleted or there might be an error with username you have provided. If sure with the username and still getting the same error message, then possibly the account is deleted and might have been changed to a new Microsoft account. If you have not initiated the changes, then probably your account is hacked, and hacker managed to change the details of the account. This will happen if someone has access to your account like your security information or your account is less secure.

To help you recover the account, Microsoft established account recovery process which is done in automated system. Microsoft accounts are fully managed and processed by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes your security and privacy very seriously and it would mean that the community support can't do more than what you can do for yourself with the account recovery process. We are unable to send password reset links or provide other means of accessing or changing account information.

Here are the steps we can provide to help you recover your account:

1. Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery.

2. Click on the help tool to log in – Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool by clicking on the Sign in to contact support button that can be found on the bottom of the link.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Drazz81 Win User

Fifa 14 don´t start

Unfortunately, that will not work either.

After uninstall, I can install it, but do not start.

I got the xbox gift, but the game was not activated by me. Can it be because the game is now tied to the account?

Until yesterday morning it work.
  4. Karansadjet Win User

XBOX Gold not activating

Hello,

I purchased and activated a 12 month gold memebership yesterday. However, my account still says "Free Member", but the expiration date is ok.

My XBOX Dashboard is still recommending Gold. I can't join online games or start a party.

I have an e-mail that confirms the activation, yet, it still doesn't work.
  5. JamieClaussen Win User

Cannot connect to Taptiles

Installed the games yesterday - played well up to this morning. Suddenly not connecting - says I need to sign in with the same account I purchased it with - there is no other account on my computer. Sync'd licences - uninstalled/installed (all under same
    sign in) - checked for updates - tried all the troubleshooting. I'm on a HP Envy laptop.

Please help
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

are the formus fixed?

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Yesterday all my browsers failed with this site, IE9...Firefox 5 and Google Chrome..for me clearing the cookies didnt make a difference until this morning...so sick and tired of the MS Failure of their own site

[/quote]yet you still use it?
Thema:

1. My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted. - Similar Threads - account was still

2. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  3. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  4. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  5. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  6. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  7. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  8. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  9. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  10. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...