My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

Discus and support My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xN3XU2, Sep 22, 2023.

1. xN3XU2
    xN3XU2 Guest

My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a new account to play on?

:)

xN3XU2, Sep 22, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my Microsoft login on epic games so I can keep all my stuff, or would I be stuck with nothing?

Hello xN3XU2,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community. If your Microsoft account has been permanently banned, you will not be able to use it to log in to Epic Games or any other platform. You will need to create a new account to access your games and progress. However, please note that account bans are typically issued for violating the terms of service, and creating a new account to circumvent a ban is also a violation and could result in further consequences.

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my Microsoft login on epic games so I can keep all my stuff, or would I be stuck with nothing?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  5. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

No I never got an email notification and no I wasn’t able to login, from the start it said I was permanently banned and when I would login it wouldn’t say anything until the other day it finally let me login it said it was only a coms ban so idk what’s going on. I saw that they were having problems and every ban they gave out was a permanent ban.
  6. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

[​IMG]
    Hey Ricardo so this is what I see when I login to Xbox enforcement. When u try to login to my account it still says it’s permanently banned but It’s still not showing the permanent ban on their end? I’m still confused
Thema:

1. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my... - Similar Threads - account was permanently

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  5. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...