My account was hacked?

Discus and support My account was hacked? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems in my account or gametag that is being used by someone else, was playing today (Minecraft) when suddenly someone entered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LuxanBT, Nov 12, 2018.

1. LuxanBT
    LuxanBT Guest

My account was hacked?

Hello, I am having problems in my account or gametag that is being used by someone else, was playing today (Minecraft) when suddenly someone entered the game with the same name as mine, started
    to insult everything and everyone. Please, can you help me?
    Thanks for listening!

:)

LuxanBT, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Nov 12, 2018
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, Nov 12, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

My account was hacked?

Hi LuxanBT,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. If you believe that your account has been compromised/hacked, then it would be a great idea to update your password and security info. Take a look at our

Compromised Account Solution
    and it will walk you through the process.

Another possibility is that it is either "spoofing" or the other account could simply be another player with the same name but on a different server since Minecraft is enabled for cross platform play.

I hope this helps out and please let us know the results.

XBF Amber M, Nov 12, 2018
  5. LuxanBT
    LuxanBT Guest
    Yes, apparently it was hacked, I was able to update the security information and I changed my password. With that I can hope that it will solve? Because I unfortunately lost all the information
    that was in my email. Thank you !

LuxanBT, Nov 12, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Luxan!

Sorry to hear you had to go through this issue. Did you have a hard time logging back in to your account? were you able to confirm to see if any of your information was changed?

I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    so that you can take a look into your account and see if there is any history of your account being used in a different location. And of course to see if they can offer any different options to keep your account more secure.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 12, 2018
  7. LuxanBT
    LuxanBT Guest
    Yes, I can log in without any problems, fortunately I have not had any personal information changed. I will, yes, contact the support where you have any method to improve the security of the account I will use! Thanks a lot for the help !

Have a great day!

LuxanBT, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My account was hacked?