My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.

Discus and support My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked. This person was able to add themselves to my family charge my card several times and took all of my money. Now I have to deal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriella Nunn, Dec 11, 2023.

1. My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.

My account was hacked. This person was able to add themselves to my family charge my card several times and took all of my money. Now I have to deal with the repercussions by canceling everything. I have the person name that hacked into my account. What can I do to contact this person or what can you do to rectify this?

:)

Gabriella Nunn, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Gabriella, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

My friend's been hacked. Please help moderators.

wow see this is what im talking about this is total bs another account hacked will anything ever take place of these hackers online how many more need to lose there accounts before anything gets done about these darn hackers its really anoying
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

If there is still a phone or alternate email address to the old account (which the hacker probably just changed the email address, and not deleted it), then you might be able to recover it. But if the hacker already changed the alternate email address or phone from the hacked account, than nothing can be done.
  5. Oblivion328 Win User

hacks

I don't know if you can get rid of CoD4 hacks without making an entirely new account unfortunately. My account got hacked months ago, putting me back at level 1 and basically making it so I can't level up. After that, I'm done with the game. Too many damn
    hackers.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

sons xbox live account hacked

[quote user="Mackey90210"]
    recently my sons xbox account was hacked by someone

the hacker maximized all his stats and achievements

Im concerned that my sons account will be banned.

[/quote]By hacked you mean Phished (google the term "phished") and i would contact customer support and explain the situation to them, if your son has done nothing wrong they may be able to offer a solution, but if he is not telling you the truth the account/console
    will be permanently banned from XBL.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker. - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...