My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in?

Discus and support My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I went to go log into Minecraft on my PC and noticed it tried to log me in with some strange email ending in @fbi.ac. confused I tried to log in and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ben channell1, Apr 11, 2023.

1. My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in?

I went to go log into Minecraft on my PC and noticed it tried to log me in with some strange email ending in @fbi.ac. confused I tried to log in and it says my email doesn't exist with a Microsoft account. I noticed it signed me out on my Xbox too. I've tried contacting support but the automatic bot for Microsoft keeps hanging up on me! It's very irritating as I have all kinds of games I bought on that account and I really don't wanna lose it...... What can I do?

:)

ben channell1, Apr 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My account was hacked! My email and password has been changed. How can I get back in?