My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

Discus and support My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account got hacked and i cant log in since the email and password has been changed from that account. I had minecraft in the account but i cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaybeImANub s, Jun 29, 2023.

1. My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

My account got hacked and i cant log in since the email and password has been changed from that account. I had minecraft in the account but i cant play that either. Even if i cant get my account back i would be happy maybe to get minecraft transfered to another microsoft account of mine. I have all proofs of purchases.

:)

MaybeImANub s, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the real agent it says: We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best Regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I change my Country/Region

Hacks they will change to the original country but forum posts lately says they will not return an account region except for the 9 unless it was a hack

I donno I don't wanna call support to test that theory they have others they can help

Quote licensing issues
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Trying to get hacked account back

Hi Corey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When an account get's hacked, you must act quick to recover it. To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process: https://account.live.com/acsr

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

However, please note, if the account's security information (such as email, phone number, etc.) has been changed, it sadly won't be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

My old account DiscoTuna175327 that I wanna get back into

Hello there!

Regarding this issue, I will need you to try going through the recovery webform in order to resolve the issue Help with the Microsoft account recovery form. This is all we can help you with in order to fix the problem.
  6. Spectre197 Win User

2 1/2 months and counting.

@ Mister Gwyther What happen is the account was hacked and migrated over to russia since that happen everything that appears on the xbox screen is in russian I have called the support team and all I get is that the investigation team cant be reached. So
    I'm left with no info on when my account will be back and all i get from the forums and the support team is the run around. How hard can it be to move my account back over to the U.S get this fix PDQ
Thema:

My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

1. My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...