My account was hacked into and had the email changed

Discus and support My account was hacked into and had the email changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title suggest my account was stolen (im not sure how) the email was changed and the email that should have been attached the the account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by microsoftdoesntwanttohelp, Dec 3, 2023.

1. My account was hacked into and had the email changed

As the title suggest my account was stolen (im not sure how) the email was changed and the email that should have been attached the the account was deleted from the micosoft account. What intresting is that my computer still thinks im logged into my account using the original gmail. Sadly ive seen the other disccusion in the community and im assuming the reply will either be for the account recovery form or some other way to contact microsoft. I have proof that this account was stolen from the orignal creator yet i doubt microsoft will fix it beacuse they dont seem to be helping many others. Want to know the worse part? even if i thought theyd help i have no clue where to contact them as most say emailing them or contacting support just leads you no where and ive even seen 4 people say they had to go to a actual meeting just to get their account back (with varrying results). Idk where to end this besides i cant use the account recovery form beacuse the account no longer has any of the info that I know attached to it so i cant even sumbit a form beacuse they'll instanty reject it due to me not providing enough info the account belonged to me. please help me , but also fix your stuff microsoft.

My account was hacked into and had the email changed [​IMG]

My account was hacked into and had the email changed [​IMG]

:)

microsoftdoesntwanttohelp, Dec 3, 2023
  2. microsoftdoesntwantt Win User

This sucks so much as i can prove the accoutn belonged to me but unless i jumped though 1million more hurdles or possilbly hae a meeting i will never get my accoutn back even though its clearly mines. Microsoft doesnt care.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry for this situation, you mentioned that you tried to fill out the account recovery form, but obviously you cannot fill it out since they deleted all your information including the access email, unfortunately I would like to offer you better help, but this is only a Microsoft public forum where everyone We are Members/Players like you who are not Microsoft employees.

From what I understand, Support cannot help in cases of account recoveries since they are not authorized for this, the only option would be through the recovery form as you mention and saw in some other publications but in your case it cannot be filled out, unfortunately. I think nothing more can be done. I went through a case similar to yours, but I did manage to fill it out and recover my account, even though there are very few cases that end successfully.

It is recommended to activate two-step verification (MFA) so that this type of situation does not happen again in the future, since it is very frustrating to have an account and lose it overnight to someone who has stolen it without any effort.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
  5. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

Turns out that my account was hacked and the email address was changed.
  6. Damian Archuleta Win User

Minecraft Account Recovery

I am not able to use email to get back into account because whoever hacked my account changed the email
Thema:

1. My account was hacked into and had the email changed - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...