my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...

Discus and support my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so my account was hacked about an hour ago, as expected support has been less than helpful by telling me my account "no longer exists". right,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brendanpurcell, May 13, 2023.

1. my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...

Hello, so my account was hacked about an hour ago, as expected support has been less than helpful by telling me my account "no longer exists". right, so i can't enter any information onto the form, to help other people find this my account was hacked by someone with a "rambler.ru" email because I've seen that posted a couple times

I have all the personal information for the account and given it was only an hour i would be absolutely shocked if Microsoft told me they couldn't help since it was clearly a bot who managed to change all the information in under a minute and lock me out of the device I use daily with it signed in.

i have the username "GrigRasputin" though it might be changed, i have the "old" email, recovery email, recovery phone, whatever they want, i even have the hackers email and i can pull his dang ip and geo coordinates if you want.

:)

brendanpurcell, May 13, 2023
  2. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  3. PrinceEmakhu Win User

My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow

Hey, thanks for the help guys but also what I forgot to say is that I have 2-step verification on the account but the hacker has changed my phone number but not my alternative email, is there any chance I can get a recovery code even if my account got
    hacked?
  4. brendanpurcell Win User

my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have screenshots of the information being changed

from other posts i see that its impossible to get the microsoft account back, i can handle that, however my xbox account it was tied to is non negotiable, it was my now deceased brothers and the last memories i have of us spending time together are on it, as well as sensitive information about multiple family members and my financial information, again, i can provide information for people but it seems strange that a bot can just access and change all of this in under a minute and give me 0 warning or recovery time
  5. brendanpurcell Win User

my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have screenshots of the information being changed

i am now being told i was supposed to get an email stating that my information was changed and my account was locked, no such email was received, im going to post the emails i got to maybe help speed this up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I won't post my recovery email and number for privacy reasons but my outlook is public anyway, again no emails about locking my account all my information was changed in under a minute without my knowledge

edit: they finalized the email to
    [​IMG]
  6. brendanpurcell Win User

i didn't notice when i was writing this, but somehow a new account was created with the email which i'm gonna guess is gonna further complicate things as this is the email that was tied to the account
Thema:

my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...

1. my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...