My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

Discus and support My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sandu Alexandru, Nov 19, 2023.

1. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this?

:)

sandu Alexandru, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any support anywhere

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem Sandu A, I would like to offer you better help but as I mentioned before I am simply a player like you who helps other players but I am not a Microsoft employee. From what I understand, the only option to recover accounts is through the form since not even Support can help in these cases.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any support anywhere

Hi Sandu A, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account, I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at the moment is to submit the account recovery form, since I have been through this situation too and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. Having said this, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please keep in mind that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to communicate with them and speak in a live chat for more detailed information you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. sandu Alexandru Win User

I cannot do that since they changed the email address of the account and now when i try to recover it i get an error: The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist.
  5. TrueAegis Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

Yes I have seen many posts regarding being hacked, I was also recently hacked and I have to say, do any of you also have a PlayStation Network account with similar password or username? They may not even need that, Sony's network was hacked a couple months
    back and the hackers got EVERYTHING. So watch your back with all your accounts. They are going on a hacking spree, change all your passwords for everything, email especially, and remove your credit cards. Mine was linked to my account and was charged 75 dollars
    which could take a month to get back.
  6. deanofmean333 Win User

help parents email got hacked and cant except terms of use.

i have tried but it wont let me into that account option because i am not online. also it isn't my account it self it is my parents account that got hacked and i cant get the password to accept the terms of use i tried everything to get it back but cant
    get it isn't there any way i can change my parents email without having to put in there password that is what not working.
Thema:

My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

1. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...