My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

Discus and support My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DUS7Y147, Nov 8, 2023.

1. DUS7Y147
    DUS7Y147 Guest

My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?

:)

DUS7Y147, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Ignited Demon Win User

hi can i recover my account please?

This is what it shows me and it shouldnt be associated with that account , i got hacked once like a year ago on steam and i had no way of recovery and i contacted them and they really removed the hacker and gave my account back after i gave them some proof of ownership , this must be available here too please
  3. DeathKni9ht Win User

i am pretty sure now that my console was hacked

um duh i am pretty sure my account was hacked cant you read, somone needs to do something about it and i have proof someone was on my account and it was not me seeing how i am banned. lets see put it all together account hacked then i get banned
    hmmmm apparently it was not me that did anything so someone that can read and actually gives a crap from xbox themselves anwser me please.
  4. WARMASTER181 Win User

xbox live account suspended

I got ban my email is [Mod Removed] my gamertag is Warmaster1690 last year my account got kick offline alot and they hacked my account somehow they bought stuff on it with a stolen credit card i have nothing to do with it i change my information
    and one year later i get banned for fraud can someone from the enforcement team help me get my accont fixed and unbanned contact me through email.
  5. WhiteDeathEater Win User

Membership

Because I did get banned for apparently 'hacking' which I have proof I didn't and I just activated a membership. Plus the people that do hack and use things to manipulate the game, don't get banned. I have reported numerous people for it and have proof they
    was doing so but still nothing happens to them. So I would like to know the appeal process.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?

Hi DUS7Y147, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, the first thing I have to ask you is if you have already regained access to your account? If your answer is yes, then we will focus on helping you clarify your prohibition situation.

The first thing I would like to mention to you is that support is not in charge of these types of cases, there is another group of people who are specifically in charge of the prohibitions which is Enforcement and you can access them through the following link only to appeal your suspension .

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means that we do not have access to other accounts or access to other users' information.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...