My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

Discus and support My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Conrad O'Brien, Oct 13, 2023.

1. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I can not sign in because my account was deleted. PLEASE HELP ME. I am an original XBOX Live beta tester and have had this account for my entire adult life. I need someone to help me ASAP. PLEASE CALL ME.

:)

Conrad O'Brien, Oct 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY