My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist

Discus and support My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign in, the login says the account no longer exist, however my xbox accounts email has been replaced by someone else! Please help! I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lone Schafford, Jun 22, 2023.

1. My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist

When I try to sign in, the login says the account no longer exist, however my xbox accounts email has been replaced by someone else!

Please help! I just want my account back in my hands! And not by someone else!

:)

Lone Schafford, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Lone!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can try to check if you can still recover your account via the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

If that didn't work, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance with your account recovery. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
  4. Jacob Good Win User

My Account Vanished!!

It's more than just being hacked, and none of those will work because it now says that the account no longer exists meaning it got deleted. Which means I've lost minecraft on that account and have to make a complete new account and buy it again. When you try and sign in or put that email in any recovery spot that says to provide that email it will continue to say "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist"
  5. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
  6. MaddixRoberts Win User

Unable to accept new terms of use.

That doesn't help. It says the account no longer exists.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...