My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.

Discus and support My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked twice this week so, they'll probably do it again. I have had to change my password just to get into my account for the day, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WedgedEmu220, Dec 23, 2021.

1. WedgedEmu220
    WedgedEmu220 Guest

My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.

My account was hacked twice this week so, they'll probably do it again. I have had to change my password just to get into my account for the day, but they got in again the last time so I doubt it'll help. I keep trying to find a way to speak to some kind of support, but it never works. It either says that they don't do over-the-phone support for my issue or it takes me to a new page that then says I can't sign in because my security info was changed recently. They were able to change my main email to theirs and I have to wait 30 days to change my security info. I was willing to wait the 30 days, but then the "hacker" canceled the request today. I don't know what to do.

:)

WedgedEmu220, Dec 23, 2021
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi _FENIAX_RetroxD,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that your account was hacked. I am happy to help and suggest solutions that can help you secure your account and hopefully resolve the issue. Besides changing your passwords on your account, I would recommend contacting your Internet provider and having them scan your network and have them assist you in securing it as well. I would also recommend changing all passwords to your accounts across any services or other places you log in.

1. Secure your account if you think you’ve been hacked | Xbox Support Click on the link and follow some of the solutions recommended in our article to secure your account.
    2. How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account . Set up two-step verification. Download the Microsoft Authenticator app. it adds another layer of security to your accounts.
    I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?
    There isnt a phone number. The only way to reach the enforcement team who are the ones who handle bans/suspensions youd have to file a case review (if eligible) at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. d15t4ntpl493 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller replacement not functioning

I cannot contact Xbox Support because it is not helpful. I can't get to talk to anyone, when I try to get them to call me, it doesn't recognise my mobile OR landline number. There is no way the Xbox Support site can help me because I need to actually speak
    to someone.
  5. MichaelV3 Win User

Xbox one S won't turn on

Still not working...is there a number we can call to actually speak to someone? This is so frustrating because the number listed only recommends we go to the website. No help at all!
  6. keymonky Win User

How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

Is there a contact number for xbox, here in the UK or in teh US.

Need to speak to someone direct that can help as the guys on chat can't help
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help. - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...