My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

Discus and support My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rok Barl, May 13, 2024.

1. Rok Barl
    Rok Barl Guest

My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked

:)

Rok Barl, May 13, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too my games which i paid for and cant do anything the hacker changed everything

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account being compromised.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ScreamingEwe Win User

my gamertag

then i got hacked or something because i didnt change it it makes me mad that they cant do anything and i cant even change my freaking gamertag
  4. ScornfulSpark4 Win User

I think my account was hacked

my ONEM4DST0K13 account got hack and the person put a mod menu on it but now i cant get it back ive changed my password and tried to get it back just and it started working but then it said it couldnt be downloaded :(
  5. ZingierRobby Win User

adulthood

i cant go to my account i need to accept the new terms and conditions when i do this my parents also need to do this on my xbox account but my mom cant use that hotmail account anymore because she got hacked or something now im stuck and cant go on xbox
    live anymore or change the settings of my account to adult
  6. ShadowStrength Win User

My Minecraft account was hacked

dont gimie a link of how to secure ur account how to change ur password or anything bro its hacked the email was changed and i cant change nothing rn
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  9. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  10. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...